Spread the Word
We rely on our community of supporters to help extend our reach. Here are a few ways you can spark discussion and build support for HAI’s mission, model, and values within your own community.
Bring HAI to You
We’re always excited about opportunities to share our work and engage in discussions about global health and health equity.
- Organize a workplace learning lunch;
- Arrange for an HAI faculty/staff member to present at an event or conference;
- Tell us about an idea for a partnership.
Be an Advocate
HAI’s advocacy program is volunteer-powered and open to the community
- Attend HAI’s bi-weekly advocacy meetings, open to the public;
- Sign up for HAI’s advocacy mailing list;
- Organize a salon based on one of HAI’s 4 advocacy pillars;
Learn More About:
Stand with HAI
Stand with HAI
When you support Health Alliance International, you take a stand for a more equitable and respectful model of global health. Your donation not only helps us expand our reach, it is an investment in our shared values of health equity and solidarity.
Join the Alliance
Our alliance is made up of supporters, partners, staff, and volunteers who share our commitment to universal access to quality health care. Just like a health system, every person plays a role in keeping us working toward this ultimate goal. Will you join us?
The kind of change we seek requires sustained action. Whether you want to engage in HAI's advocacy work or help spread HAI's mission and model, we rely on our friends and supporters to stand beside us when we stand up for equity in global health.